Used dbx 160A
Purchased new 15 years ago and rack-kept from day one. Great for studio use and the perfect stage compressor for bass. Excellent condition and in perfect working order.
The dbx 160A Compressor/Limiter provides overEasy or classic hard-knee compression with ultra-musical, program-dependent attack and release times. Variable compression ratio from 1:1 through infinity:1 to negative compression. Input or output and gain reduction over a wide range are monitored by precision dual RMS LED displays that can be calibrated for different operating levels. Over 60dB of gain reduction. The dbx 160A has independent balanced and unbalanced outs can drive 600 ohm loads to +24dBm simultaneously.
- OverEasy or classic hard-knee compression
- Ultra-musical, program-dependent attack and release times
- Variable compression ratio from 1:1 to negative compression
- Adjustable dual RMS LED display
- Over 60dB of gain reduction
- Independent balanced and unbalanced outs