Used Acoustic Image Contra Combo (Series 4)
The Acoustic Image Contra features a 10-inch down-firing woofer and a forward-firing 5-inch midrange driver. It also has Automatic Voltage Switching, which protects the amplifier from damage no matter where in the world you’re playing.
The Series 4 Contra starts with a combo input that allows for either 1/4? or XLR, with phantom power to accommodate condenser microphones. Tone shaping controls include a 3-band EQ, a switchable low cut or notch filter. Other features include an effects loop, a mute switch, and a balanced direct out with a Pre/Post EQ switch.
This one is consigned, includes the carrying bag, and is in excellent condition.
- Two-way sealed speaker system
- 10? downfiring woofer
- 5? extended range driver
- Lightweight (22 pounds) molded polymer enclosure
- One channel preamp, no effects
- Three-band EQ preamp section
- Combo jack input (either 1/4 in or XLR)
- Phantom power on XLR input
- Input and master level controls
- Effects loop with return level control
- Switchable Low Cut or Notch filter
- Balanced direct out with ground lift
- Mute switch and Pre/Post EQ for direct out
- 300 Watt switch mode power amplifier, internally limited
- Automatically switched dual voltage operation (100-115V/220-240V)