Used Ampeg PF-50T
Used strictly in a home studio environment, this all tube amp has classic Ampeg warmth and tone. It's mint too.
The PF-50T Portaflex 50-watt bass amplifier head puts the iconic tones of all-tube Ampeg amplifiers in a compact package, ideal for rehearsal, small gigs, and recording. You'll find 12AU7 and 6L6 tubes powering the amplifier, which conjures the warm tube sound associated with vintage Ampeg along with a pair of 12AX7 tubes in the preamp section. Weighing in at 19.4 lbs., the small size and light weight make transporting the PF-50T a piece of cake. And since it doesn't require a speaker load to run, this amp easily gets those tube tones on your recorded tracks without having a cab connected. Get vintage Ampeg tube tone in a lightweight package with the PF-50T.
- 50-watt tube bass amplifier head for small performance or recording
- 6L6 and 12AU7 tubes offer classic Ampeg tone
- Affixes to current Ampeg Flip-top cabinets
- Compact footprint makes transportation easy
- Features for direct recording
- User adjustable bias control
- Classic Ampeg front-panel controls