Used Hartke TX600
Locally owned amp that has had little action, so it's super clean. Here's what you need to know:
Hartke designed the TX600 to make it easy to transport. Hartke achieved this by designing the amp around a Class D power section, which does away with much of the circuitry that can weigh down other amplifiers while still delivering the same power and warmth of tone. Hartke also built a rugged carry handle right into the amp allowing you to carry your bass amp with one hand when loading in and out at your next gig. With all of the features and power the TX600 carries, it's amazing how they got it all into such a portable and easy-to-use package.
- Portable bass amp head with 600 watts of power
- Class D power section keeps the weight to a manageable 7 lbs.
- Rugged built-in carrying handle
- Simple yet powerful Hartke tone stack
- Tube preamp delivers warm, touch-sensitive tones
- Single-knob compressor evens out your dynamics
- Add in your favorite effects through the loop