Used Mesa Boogie Big Block 750 w/ Footswitch
This used Mesa Boogie Big Block 750 is in excellent condition and was recently serviced at the factory. Nothing wrong with the amp at all, the consignor just liked to do routine maintenance on all his gear, so that's what he did with this amp. Includes the footswitch and the brutally loud Mesa tone.
Simplicity rules this front panel. No high-tech overkill between you and fast, fat tone. Straight-ahead circuitry delivers instant attack with massive authority. Just the brutal, potent truth, served up with mighty attitude.
Our exclusive Simul-State™ technology provides all-tube performance from Input jack right up to the dual MOSFET power blocks.
A classic all-tube tone stack is augmented by an additional Active Mid with a sweepable Frequency control. This lets you zero in on the precise region of attack to let you drive the band where it needs to go.
A footswitchable all-tube Overdrive, sporting its own dedicated Drive and Master controls, adds a menacing growl to your sound, sinking teeth into the mix.
Twin fans cool the dual power blocks arrayed with no less than 12 custom matched MOS-FET output devices. Even these power units are directly driven by one of the 8 tube stages in the Big Block 750. This is Simul-State. Tight and focused, warm and musical.
For convenience, Tuner outputs are provided front and rear. Rear panel features also include a series Effects Loop and a Slave Out with its own dedicated Level control.
A balanced XLR Direct Out is switchable between Pre and Post and includes a separate Level control and Ground Lift. Quarter inch and Speak-On jacks deliver this massive horsepower to the cabinet(s) of your choice.
The heritage of rock bass has been built on vacuum tube tone. The Big Block 750 elevates today’s bass performance while paying homage to that great tradition. Here is a menacing new amp that's infused with the percussion, warmth and feel of an all-tube classic while providing double or even triple the output power …and at a fraction of the weight.
- Handcrafted in Petaluma, California
- 750 Watts @ 2 Ohms (550 @ 4, 280 @ 8), Simul-State Power / 12 Tube Driven Power MOSFET's, 4x12AX7
- Active/Passive Input Switch
- 8 Stage Vacuum Tube Preamplifier with Gain, Active Bass, Active & Passive Mids, Mid Frequency (adjustable from 200 Hz to 2 kHz), Active Treble & Master Volume Controls
- Footswitchable Vacuum Tube Over-Drive with Independent Over-Drive & Master Level Controls
- Tuner Output with Footswitchable Amplifier Mute
- FX Loop with True "Hard" Bypass Switch
- Balanced XLR Line Out with Pre/Post Switch, Level Control & Ground Lift
- 2 - Speakon and 2 - 1/4 Speaker Output Jacks
- Slave Out w/Level Control
- Two Speed, Dual Fan Cooling
- 2 Button Footswitch (Over-Drive & Mute)