Used Mesa Boogie M6 Carbine
Locally owned and used only as a backup, so there is little mileage on this guy. Includes factory manual.
The Mesa Boogie M6 Carbine is an ultra-fast, super-soulful bass amplifier with a time-tested array of custom-designed MOSFETs (metal-oxide-semiconductor field-effect transistors), but the preamp and driver section are a wholly unique design, creating a very different feel and attitude.
Up front the tube preamp employs a standard tone control string of Bass, Mid, and Treble to shape the basic sound, but the shaping power doesn't stop there. There is a Pull Deep feature found on the Bass control that keeps the low end tight and articulate when pushed in, or it can also enhance the sub-lows and add super-top air when pulled out.
- 600 Watts @ 4 or 2 ohms (320W @ 8), Trans-Class Power with 8-/4-/2-ohm Impedance Switch for optimum Power-to-Load Performance / 8 Power MOSFETs, 1x12AX7
- Active/Passive Input Switch
- Vacuum Tube Preamplifier featuring: Gain, Active Bass with Pull Deep, Passive Mids, 5-Position Active Mid-Voicing Switch, Active Treble and Master Volume w/Pull Mute
- Tuner Output
- FX Loop with True "Hard" Bypass Switch
- Balanced XLR Line Out with Ground Lift and Front Panel Level Control with Pre/Post Pull Switch
- External Switch Jacks for Tuner Mute and Mid-Voices 1, 2, 4, and 5
- 2 x Combination Speakon 1/4" Speaker Output Jacks