Used Verellen Meatsmoke
Verellen amps are hand built in Seattle. Regarded by local players as the best all tube bass amp on the planet. As such, this is a locally owned amp with only a few hours on it. It's in primo condition and includes a road case and about $500 in upgrade options.
- 300 Watt Tube for Bass or as a massive guitar amp!
- Tube Signal Path Features Six Tung Sol 6550 Power Tubes
- 2 Footswitchable Channels (Heavy Duty Channel Switch w/Led Included), Normal Channel ranging from smooth tubey bass, to punchy power tube growl. The OD Channel breaching growl into low end rich sustaining overdrive and all out low end fuzz at the top of the dial.
- 3 Band EQ, Bass and Treble shift switches, independent preamp volume and master volume controls for each channel.
- Supports 2, 4, and 8 Ohm Loads
- Hand-wired, assembled and tested in Seattle, Washington using high quality discrete components
- 14 gauge cold rolled steel chassis housed in an enclosure of baltic birch dovetailed together, stained, cleared, and featuring a front baffle of beautiful northwest spalted (diseased) maple, branded with the Verellen logo
- Upgrade options: Jensen Transformer, Effects Loop, 1/3 Power Switch, Road Case