Genzler Bass Array 10-2
The BA10-2 blends the punch and quickness of a premium Neodymium 10” driver in a compact vented bass reflex enclosure, along with the performance and pattern control of a proprietary line array element utilizing 4 custom designed 2.5” neodymium full-range drivers. With the Bass Array™ design, the placement of the line array in front of the 10” woofer provides extremely broad projection, quickness and articulation. As well, the all-important mid and high frequencies have a much wider horizontal dispersion with a more controlled vertical pattern.
The benefits of combining both design platforms in an extremely compact cabinet are exponential for the player requiring a small, yet powerful enclosure. The BA10-2 also offers a unique cabinet shape with an angled baffle --- tilting up towards the player --- and a single top/rear mounted edge-lift handle for an easy grab and go solution. When stacking 2 cabinets they form a unique “arc” for increased dispersion.
The BA10-2 delivers a full-bodied, defined, musically smooth and seamless response, along with the most even projection possible around the perimeter of the stage and through-out the audience.
This compact model is ideal for electric or upright bass requirements.
- Carton Dimensions: 21”H x 19.5”W x 18.5”D (533.4mm H x 495.3mm W x 470mm D)
- Shipping Weight: 25 Lbs (11.4 Kg)
- One -- premium Eminence® neodymium 10” cast frame loudspeaker.
- Four – proprietary neodymium 2.5” mid/high cone drivers with sealed basket design.
Input Panel/Crossover Network:
- Custom designed 6 dB/octave slopes in balance with the acoustical controls of each enclosure.
- Two – Combination Speakon® NL-2 and ¼” input jacks.
- Black textured vinyl.
- Black metal corners and heavy-duty edge-lift handle.
- Custom, curved perforated metal rille with a unique center “pleat” to protect the array column.
- Large rubber feet.