Aguilar Tone Hammer 500
Based on the popular Tone Hammer pedal, the super-light Tone Hammer 500 bass amp head combines 3 bands of flexible EQ, a colorful Drive control, and 500 watts of power in a 4 lb. package. The Tone Hammer 500 will give you the legendary "Aguilar Sound" while still fitting into the accessory pouch of most gig bags - the perfect choice for bass players on the go.
Despite its size, the Tone Hammer 500 head can crank out 500W of Class D power at 4 ohms (250W @ 8 ohms). The EQ section boasts Bass, Mid Level, Mid Frequency, and Treble controls for precise shaping of your sound. Additionally, the Drive control features Aguilar's proprietary Adaptive Gain Shaping circuit, letting you add subtle distortion and EQ for that extra punch that a track or performance calls for.
- 500W @ 4 ohms, 250W @ 8 ohms
- Class D power amp
- Bass, Mid Level, Mid Frequency, Treble tone controls
- Adjustable Drive control adds subtle distortion and EQ
- Series effects loop adds 6dB of additional gain, perfect for a broad range of effects units
- 1/4" active/passive input
- 2 Neutrik Speakon outputs
- XLR balanced output with pre/post EQ and ground lift switch
- Tuner out
- 2 high-quality whisper fans with thermal speed control