Bergantino Reference II Series 112
The newly redesigned Bergantino Reference II Series continues as the benchmark for high-quality bass guitar amplification. This newly released Reference II series employs precision tuned cabinets, built with the finest 100% Baltic birch and light weight plywood, and are covered in a rugged tolex finish for pleasing aesthetics and long-term durability. They also employ a classy cloth grill to give these Reference cabs a new and classic look.
The internal components utilize high quality, custom designed woofers along with a superlative sounding compression driver mated to a constant directivity horn. The constant directivity horn ensures consistent coverage throughout the audio spectrum, and a custom designed, phase coherent crossover seamlessly mates these components throughout the critical crossover region. Reference series woofers utilize ceramic magnets w/ vented pole pieces and the low-end is full and round. Along with their high power handling capability, the Reference II Series are a very versatile speaker cabinet; excelling at both finger style and pick playing, and due to their tight-creamy low end are an excellent choice for slap-style as well. Bergantino’s Reference II Series cabinets produce an accurate, full-bodied and authentic representation of your bass guitar in both live and studio settings.
- Woofer: 1-12” Ceramic Magnet Woofer w/ Vented Pole Pieces
- Tweeter: High Intelligibility Compression Driver w/ Constant Directivity Horn
- Cabinet Design: Ported
- Cabinet Material: Baltic Birch Baffle, Light-weight Plywood shell
- Cabinet Covering: Black Tolex
- Impedance: 8-ohms
- Power Handling: 350W RMS
- Crossover: Custom Phase-Coherent Crossover w/ Tweeter Control
- Frequency Response: 40hZ – 15KhZ
- Sensitivity: 98db @ 2.83v / 1-meter
- Dimensions: 17-3/4”H x 18-1/2”W x 14”D
- Weight: 36 Lbs.