Used Mesa Boogie M-Pulse 600
Here's a nice M-Pulse 600 that's perfectly functional, but it's been gigged a bit so there are the usual superficial scratches on top and bottom of the amp.
This rackmountable Mesa Boogie M-Pulse 600W bass amp head combines the best of musical old-world tube technology with modern high-power portability. As a 600-watt rack version, this handmade beauty sports soulful-sounding Simul-State tube driven MOSFET power. This is Mesa's proprietary hybrid technology that uses vacuum tubes from the Input jack right up to, and including, the driver for the custom MOSFETs. And this dynamic team produces stunning musical power.
Its tube preamp feeds the rotary tone controls starting with active Bass and Treble and including a warm passive Mid—this is your foundation. From there, craft your own seductive world of bass using the five-band parametric EQ that lets you roam for tone unbridled between 30 Hz and 12kHz. Dynamics are manipulated via an on-board Compressor featuring Threshold and Ratio controls.
Our proprietary Solo function provides a second master volume for a footswitchable boost when it's spot light time. Or use Solo as compensation for extreme EQ or Compressor settings.
The Mesa Boogie M-Pulse amplifiers provide a toneful balanced Direct Out featuring a three-pin XLR with selectable Pre/Post options that let you choose between the huge warmth of your stage sound or the stripped focus of your bass when interfacing to live or recording consoles. A Slave Output and Level control allows linking to other power amps, including another M-Pulse for coliseum venues or provides a post-signal output to drive outboard processing.
- Handbuilt in Petaluma, California
- Rackmountable unit
- 600 Watts @ 4 Ohms (320 @ 8), Simul-State Power / 8 Tube Driven Power MOSFET's,
- Active/passive input switch
- 4-stage vacuum tube preamplifier with gain, active bass and treble, passive mid and footswitchable 5-band semi parametric EQ that provides 15db of cut or boost from 30Hz to 12KHz
- Footswitchable compressor with independent threshold and ratio controls
- Main output level control
- Solo level control
- Footswitchable parallel FX loop with mix control
- Balanced line out with pre/post switch
- Bass tuner output with Footswitchable
- Two Speakon and two 1/4" speaker output jacks
- Slave out with level control
- Fan cooled